If you would like to be considered for this exciting training network, you can apply now using the downloadable form below.
You can find the entry requirements for each ESR project on the ESR page. Full details of elibility, employment conditions, selection process, etc. can be found in our Call for Applicants.
• Masters degree or equivalent in a related field of food science
• Proficient in the English language
• You comply with European Commission's mobility rules
• There are no nationality restrictions
• There are no age restrictions
• Open to all (pre-award) doctoral Early Stage Researchers
• Highly competitive and attractive salary and benefits
• World-class training programme
• Be part of a team of leading scientists
• Develop multidisciplinary research skills
• Establish a professional network in industry and academia
• Visits and secondments to industrial and academic partners
We are pleased to advertise 15 Early Stage Researcher (ESR) positions to begin in 2021 as part of FoodTraNet. Successful candidates will undertake a 3-year PhD programme comprising world-class training using a common platform of advanced mass spectrometric tools for food quality, safety and security.
Please carefully read the Call for Applicants guidance document and check your eligibility before you submit your application. Full details of the 15 ESR projects, the supervisors assigned to each ESR, and the entry requirements for applicants are also available on our ESR Projects page.
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by email to the FoodTraNet email address: email@example.com before the application deadline.
The application consists of:
• Downloading and completing the application form (download the Word document here),
• Submitting your Curriculum Vitae and a Covering Letter
• Including your Academic Records and Reference letter(s) (if you have them)
• If possible, please consolidate these into a single PDF file.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems with your application.
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 June 2021 23:00 – CET (Europe/Brussels).
All the information you submit will be treated in the strictest confidence and your data is stored and processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
We look forward to receiving your application!